Thank you for your interest in RiverfrontCats.com (a 501c3 nonprofit under the umbrella of Pawsitively Humane, Inc.)
The subject of cats is relatively unknown to non cat owners and the subjects of pet cats, stray cats, feral cats, black cats are a deep well. Our goal is to educate the average person about the facts and therefore overturn misconceptions and reverse the rate of homeless cats in this country, starting in our backyard--Miami, FL
We welcome cat-related interviews, sponsorships, promotions, advertising, product and book reviews, and commercials. As of May 2014, Riverfront Cats received 7,500 page views per month.
* 34% are non cat owners (someone who has found a stray cat or kitten)
* 33% first time cat owners
* 33% current cat owners
Facebook Fans = 9,000 +
Twitter Followers = 2,500+
Apart from web visits, we receive calls daily from people who have to find a home for their pet cat or someone who has found a stray cat or kitten and needs guidance from A to Z.
Christine Michaels, founder of Riverfront Cats is a blogger, writer, feral cat caretaker and experienced speaker on live television and radio. Whether she's dressed in a suit debating the solutions for humane treatment of feral cats or wearing her famous black cat costume, in four-inch heels, feeding outdoor cats and setting cat traps, Christine is the modern cat woman and draws attention from cat owners and curious animal lovers alike.
Her accomplishments include:
* Chairperson of the inaugural Black Cat gala for The Cat Network, 2009
* Inclusion in Book "Publicity to the Rescue" by Susan Daffron
* Contributing writer for Pet360
* Originator of Riverfront Cats blog and neighborhood TNRM effort
* Founder and President of nonprofit Pawsitively Humane, Inc (www.pawsitivelyhumane.org) the umbrella nonprofit for Riverfront Cats.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~