1. The new "Stop Loews Hotels from Relocating and Traumatizing Harmless Cats" FB community Page. Please be sure to share your comments (be passionate but diplomatic). https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-Loews-Hotels-from-relocating-and-traumatizing-harmless-cats/310197372357031
2. The USA Today, picked up the story yesterday, January 17, 2012. You can share your comments at the end of the article via Facebook. http://travel.usatoday.com/hotels/post/2012/01/loews-portofino-bay-hotel--feral-cat-program/604982/1
3. The general Loews Hotel Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/LoewsHotels
4. Loews hotels in Orlando are deleting any comments about the cats on their hotel Facebook page. Instead they created a new FB "notes" page titled FERAL CAT ISSUE where you can offer suggestions for a solution. The ONLY solution is to keep the model program they had of TNR/managed colony. This was organized and paid for by employees. https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150472968696470
5. Universal Studios Florida. They are the landlord that Loews claims is making them "relocate" the cats. If Disney has the same model program for 25 years that has worked with complete success, why can't Universal do the same? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Universal-Studios-Florida/152410744773196
For a complete history of the Loews Hotel cat situation, see the post below or click here.
Thank you for taking a few minutes to make a difference!